2013 - Military Ball / Parents Weekend Information
- Weekend Schedule - Parents
- Weekend Schedule - Cadet Activites
- Pre-registration Form
- Furlough Schedule
- High School Appointment Letter
- College Appointment Letter
Commandant's Office - Contact Information
Call 660-259-2221, and request the following extensions:
- 1SG Gary Willis, Commandant -x1400
- SMSGT Lonnie Sutton, Assistant Commandant - x1415
- Anissa Wuthnow, Administrative Assistant - x1404
After Normal Business Hours, 5:00pm - 8:00am
Call 660-259-2221 and listen to the options menu:
- Press 8 to reach the TAC Office
- Press 9 to reach the TAC Duty Cell phone (direct: 660-232-1459)
If you are still unable to reach anyone, please call the numbers below in the order shown, until an individual is reached:
1- SMSGT Lonnie Sutton – Assistant Commandant - 816-517-1079
2- 1SG Gary Willis - Commandant - 660-232-4436
3- COL Rick Cottrell - Director of Operations - 816-661-3750
4- COL Michael Lierman – Superintendent - 816-517-7490
Wentworth Parents Liaison
As a parent of a current Wentworth Cadet and working directly with the Wentworth Parents Liaison you can expect the following:
• Share occasions to meet and talk with parents who share your objectives, anxieties and goals for your son or daughter to maximize their potential.
• Create opportunities to periodically interact with members of the WMA staff, faculty and administration.
• Associate with fellow members via the Wentworth Parents 2011-12 Facebook Group and share each other’s cadet success stories
• Offer opportunities to stay in touch and involved throughout the school year while making positive changes for our cadets in their everyday activities.
"The mission of Wentworth Military Academy and Junior College is to provide the environment and resources necessary for its students to develop their potential in academics, leadership, physical well-being, moral character, and self-discipline so they become productive citizens in a diverse, global society."