Commandant’s Office – Contact Information
- Call 800-962-7682, and dial the following extensions:
- LTC Darren Fitz Gerald, Commandant -x1400
- Chief Ed Stryker, Assistant Commandant – x1415
- Anissa Wuthnow, Administrative Assistant – x1404
If you are still unable to reach anyone, please call the numbers below in the order shown, until an individual is reached:
- Chief Ed Stryker – Assistant Commandant – 660-238-2623
- LTC Darren Fitz Gerald - Commandant – 660-232-4436
- COL Rick Cottrell – Director of Operations – 816-661-3750
Wentworth Parents Liaison
Parents of Wentworth Military Academy cadets are very important to us as they are united by the privilege of having a child (or children) who greatly benefit from what the wonderful people at Wentworth have to offer. The Wentworth Parents Liaison helps coordinate parent activities through which all parents, grandparents and relatives of WMA cadets can stay involved in their cadet’s education, participate as volunteers in extracurricular activities and assist in fund raising efforts. We help support planned activities while providing parents support and benefits beyond the scope and charter of the school. We share a special bond with parents and family members separated from their sons and daughters. As your children become better citizens, better students and grow to become accomplished young men and women, the Wentworth Parent Liaison will help develop support and community for our parents.
As a parent of a current Wentworth Cadet and working directly with the Wentworth Parents Liaison you can expect the following:
- Share occasions to meet and talk with parents who share your objectives, anxieties and goals for your son or daughter to maximize their potential.
- Create opportunities to periodically interact with members of the WMA staff, faculty and administration.
- Associate with fellow members via the Wentworth Parents 2011-12 Facebook Group and share each other’s cadet success stories
- Offer opportunities to stay in touch and involved throughout the school year while making positive changes for our cadets in their everyday activities.