Wentworth Military College accepts applications to its Army ROTC year-round on a first-come, first-served basis. We encourage you to start the admissions process as early as possible.
Our Admissions Office screens applications in order to provide ROTC with top-notch applicants. Wentworth has a competitive application process that yields a high-quality cadet corps.
If we can answer any questions before you begin the admissions process, contact Aaron Moore at (660) 259-6077, or email him at email@example.com.
In order to submit a complete application for admission to the ROTC program:
- Fill out an online Wentworth Military College application
- Fill out a printed copy of the ROTC Scholarship application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or send the completed forms via:Mail
Wentworth Military College
Attn: Aaron Moore, SROTC Department
1880 Washington Avenue
Lexington, MO 64067Fax
Wentworth offers ROTC Scholarships to a higher percentage of its applicants than most military colleges. The ROTC Scholarship covers tuition and student fees, and Wentworth Military Academy covers room and board for all scholarship recipients.
Explore the benefits of a Wentworth Military College education.
If you’re just learning about the benefits of applying to Wentworth Military College:
- Discover the Wentworth Advantage.
- Download a copy of our Viewbook.
- Learn how our affordable tuition and financial aid programs create outstanding value.
- Explore our outstanding opportunities for international students.
- Get fired up about the chance to compete in our athletic programs.
- Schedule a visit to our campus to see why so many students choose Wentworth.