Thanksgiving Break (November 26, 2013 – December 1, 2013)
- Break begins after last duty on the 26th: 8th period for high school, last class of the day for college, sports practice/competition for select cadets
- Cadets cannot sign out until their rooms have been cleared and inspected by their Company TAC Officer
- All Cadets must return to campus by 1700 hours on December 1st
Christmas Break Begins (December 13, 2013 – January 5, 2014)
- No Cadets may depart on the 13th until after Mid-Year Graduation & Commissioning, approx. 12pm–earliest flight arrangements should be made is a 2pm departure.
- High school wrestling has a match the evening of the 13th and may not leave until the match is over–either late Friday night or wait until Saturday the 14th.
- Mens & Womens JC Basketball both have games on the 14th and may not leave until the games are over–either late on the 14th or wait until Sunday the 15th.
- Return times/dates are as stated for second semester.
Second Semester Begins (January 6, 2014)
- Classes begin on January 6th for high school and college
- Cadet Cadre Leaders must report to campus by 1700 hours on January 3rd
- All junior college athletes must report to campus by 1700 hours on January 3rd
- New Cadets enrolling for the spring semester must report to Wentworth by 0900 hours on January 4th
- All other returning Cadets must report to campus by 1700 hours on January 5th