Specialized JROTC training offers lifelong benefits, with no military service obligation.
Whether or not you’re seeking a military career, the Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC) provides valuable training that will pay dividends throughout your life.
You’ll build mind, body, and character as a JROTC cadet, without incurring any military service obligation. Specifically designed for military high schools, the JROTC program includes special courses and extracurricular activities to broaden your high school experience. You’ll have the opportunity to participate in adventure challenges and exercises such as:
- Obstacle course
- Army endurance
- Military drill
- Rope bridge construction
- First aid
- Color guard
You can also join one of Wentworth’s three Red Dragon Battalion teams, competing against other JROTC programs throughout the region in:
- Raider Meets (up to nine events)
- Military Drill
- Rifle Marksmanship
Sign up for JROTC training at one of the nation’s elite military high schools.
Wentworth’s JROTC program stands out nationally for its long tradition of excellence, distinguished alumni, and affiliation with our elite college ROTC program. As a member of the Association of Military Colleges and Schools of the United States (AMCSUS), Wentworth offers an expanded range of JROTC courses and activities.
Consider joining Wentworth’s JROTC program if you want to:
- Develop self-confidence and leadership skills. JROTC classes and extracurricular activities focus on qualities such as decisiveness, communication, goal setting, and organization.
- Work with top-notch instructors. Our JROTC instructors are retired Army officers and NCOs who have earned teaching certifications from U.S. Army Cadet Command.
- Take specialized high school courses. JROTC students can take advanced classes in a wide range of subjects, including leadership, government, financial planning, problem solving, and group dynamics.
- Earn class credit for military training. You’ll have the option to enroll in military courses such as drill and ceremony, rappelling, knot tying, map reading, and orienteering.
To get more information about the outstanding military leadership opportunities available to you via our JROTC program, contact us at email@example.com or (800) 962-7682.