Email Applications Only
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Applications accepted via email. No phone calls please. To apply, please email your (1) resume, (2) cover letter (including where you saw this posting), (3) salary requirements to email@example.com. A background check and drug test are required for employment. EOE Employer/AAE/Vet/Disabled.
Wentworth Military Academy and College is seeking applications for an Admissions Marketing/Counselor. This position is responsible for the marketing of recruiting efforts. This full-time position reports directly to the Senior Vice President of Enrollment Management and is available immediately.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Is responsible for the recruitment of students to Wentworth Military Academy and College through marketing efforts and social media.
- Assist other Admissions Office staff with recruiting and marketing efforts to achieve institutional and department goals, including excellent customer service to prospective students.
- Maintain the Wentworth web site with the latest pictures, stories, etc This may include other social media portals to seek and cultivate qualified prospective students
- Prepare marketing materials in support of recruitment.
- Meet enrollment goals through activities such as conducting on-campus tours, attending enrollment fairs, and scheduled visitations
- Assist in retention goals by building and maintaining relationships with recruits
- Other duties as assigned, including service on Wentworth committees
- Willingness to work varied schedule that includes weekends and evenings Overnight travel will be required, particularly in the spring and fall (approx. 6 – 8 weeks)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred OR a combination of 60 hours post-secondary coursework and relevant professional work experience
- Proven experience in Sales and/or Marketing.
- Proven social media experience (web page maintenance, twitter, facebook, etc)
- Must be goal oriented and able to take initiative
- Willingness to work evenings and/or weekends on occasion and occasional travel.
- Must work well both independently as well as a team member
- Strong computer and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Prior work experience in an education setting, recruiting; preferably in Admissions.
- Prior work experience with advertising, or sales environment
- Bilingual is a plus
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Applications accepted via email only To apply, please email your (1) resume, (2) cover letter (including where you saw this posting), (3) salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. A background check and drug test are required for employment. EOE Employer/AAE/Vet/Disabled.