Build job skills and college credits at one of Missouri’s oldest and best community colleges.
Only a fraction of Wentworth’s students participate in military training. We’ve been educating civilian community college students throughout western Missouri for nearly a century.
As a nonmilitary student, you’ll build a solid foundation for career growth and earn transferable community college credits that you can put toward a bachelor’s degree. Wentworth’s associate’s degree programs are tailored to fit the needs of Missouri community college students—including working adults who need to balance classes with job responsibilities.
Our community college programs stand out for their:
- Small classes. Wentworth’s college classes average 13 students. You’ll never have to fight for an instructor’s attention.
- Top-notch faculty. Our instructors combine years of teaching experience with direct professional practice in their fields of expertise.
- Transferable credits. As an accredited Missouri community college, Wentworth offers high-quality associate’s degree credits that you can transfer to most bachelor’s programs.
- Convenient times and locations. We have three community college campuses located throughout western Missouri, with evening classes to accommodate working adults.
- Strong academic support. Our counselors, tutors, librarians, and other academic support specialists will provide all the assistance you need to meet your academic goals.
- Practical knowledge. You’ll develop useful skills that help you succeed in the workplace, bachelor’s degree programs, and graduate school.
Wentworth Associate Degree Programs
Wentworth offers five associate degree programs for Missouri community college students: Associate of Arts, Associate of Sciences, Business Management, Paralegal Studies, and Homeland Security.
Associate of Arts
Develop versatile skills that have value to every employer and can lead into a wide range of bachelor’s degree programs.
Associate of Science
Prepare for careers and further study in high-growth industries such as engineering, medicine, health care, and energy.
Associate of Applied Science
Take the first step toward a career in health care, engineering, technology, or another science-related field.
Strengthen your resumé, compete for better jobs, and advance halfway toward a bachelor’s degree in business.
Build a foundation for careers in rapidly growing fields such as law enforcement, homeland security, and rapid response.
Gain specialized knowledge for immediate employment in the legal profession, with the chance to keep working toward a bachelor’s degree.