The Business Management associate’s degree program provides you with strong preparation for continued study or immediate employment. You’ll take two years of business classes, and then have the option of transferring to a four-year business degree program (with junior-year standing) or heading straight into the work force.
Either way, our Associate’s Degree in Business Management will expand your career opportunities and increase your income potential. You’ll develop professional skills and a solid foundation of business knowledge, learning from highly trained faculty in a structured environment that supports your success. If you choose to continue your studies, the Business Management associate’s degree will get you halfway toward a bachelor’s degree in a business major such as:
- Business administration
Business Management Associate’s Degree Benefits
Starting out with a business associate’s degree is a sound business decision. You can save money, get better instruction, and maximize your convenience by beginning your journey to a business career at Wentworth. The benefits include:
- Affordable tuition. Our associate’s degree in Business Management costs thousands of dollars less than the equivalent coursework at a four-year school. Why pay more?
- Strong instruction. Wentworth faculty devote 100 percent of their attention to their students, rather than research or publication. You’ll work in small classes and get personalized instruction from experienced, passionate teachers.
- A culture of success. Wentworth has a traditional focus on business-friendly values such as discipline, hard work, perseverance, and calculated risk-taking.
- Professional development. You’ll acquire practical, specialized business skills that make a real difference in your career, including valuable “soft skills” such as communication, computer literacy, and problem-solving.
- Highly respected college credits. Wentworth College has been continuously accredited since 1930. Our Business Management associate’s degree meets the same high academic standards as freshman and sophomore business courses offered by four-year universities.
Business Management Associate’s Degree Opportunities
The Associate’s Degree in Business Management gets you ready to complete a bachelor’s degree in a business-related field such as marketing, finance, management, or economics. Graduates of Wentworth’s associate degree have gained admission to four-year schools all over the country, including:
University of Michigan
University of Kentucky
If you choose to enter the job market immediately after completing your associate’s degree in business management, you’ll be able to compete for better jobs and earn higher pay than you would with just a high school diploma.
The Associate’s Degree in Business Management includes courses in:
- Business Communications
- Business Legal Environment
- Human Relations
- Public Speaking
- Principles of Computers